Saturday 1 October 2011

Another Great Sunday Tomorrow- A great week of articles coming up!!

I love Sundays. Everything I do on a Sunday I love and enjoy to the utmost.

Tomorrow is going to be an even better Sunday. Why is this you ask? Well not only are Urban Saints incorporating water balloons in one of their games (I get to buy them so I bought like 40 of them), but my favourite NFL team are on Sky Sports against the Patriots. Yes I am an Oakland Raiders fan. We are looking not bad this season but I am not that optimistic that I believe that they are going to win against Brady and the Patriots who will be mad after their loss to the Bills last Sunday.

On top of that, the opening Asian tennis circuit has Andy Murray play Donald Young in Bangkok and Tipsarevic and WC Marcos Baghdatis play in Kuala Lumpur.

Upcoming Articles
ATP- reports on both Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur's finals. I expect Murray and Tipsarevic to win.
NFL- I was obviously write about the Raiders Patriots match, but also on another top as I am interested to see how Gabbert and Michael Vick handle this week.
Literature- I have read 2 chapters of the God Delusion by Richard Dawkins and would like to discuss it.
Filmer's Film Review- I watched Warrior yesterday so I will talk about that. I might also discuss Friends with Benefits and The Change Up.
Evangelical- London Christ Church meeting tomorrow so expect a review.

Happy Sunday everyone. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment