Saturday 17 September 2011

Why create a blog?

After having 5 years in American, having travelled around the world playing tennis, and now back in London I felt like it was time to use some of the skills I learned in college.
I studied journalism but I have always loved writing. I am also very opinionated I'm afraid, but I am working on being much more open to different ideas. I hope that if I write anything that bothers anybody, that you will feel free to comment and open a discussion. As you can see what the different pages, I might be trying to reach every kind of audience. However, I see is differently. The different pages represent the different aspects of my life and so, it would be great to hear from everyone on these pages in case I am experiencing something wrong.
I have plans to open a Facebook page and a Twitter account for this blog if it gets popular. So keep checking back to see.
I want to thank you for coming to my blog and reading what I have to say. I will try to be a positive at all times, but I understand that sometimes negativity needs to be discussed.
If you would like to contribute an article or a piece of writing please feel free to contact me using the website's email address, atpnflandlife@hotmail.co.uk.
Follow me on Twitter as i will update when new articles are written and what they are about. @atpnflandlife

3 comments:

  1. I think legitimate alternatives to optimism and pessimism would be realism and objectivity. No?

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, but then again realism is usually split between optimism and pessimism. By this I mean whether we see a glass as half empty or half full!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Realism is seeing the glass as containing 50% of its capacity.

    ReplyDelete